Your Little Rock Roofing Company
Residential & Commercial Roof Repair & Replacement
WC Looper Roofing Co. – A Little Rock Roofing Company
Locally Owned & Operated
Every time a big storm hits Little Rock, the storm chasers come out of the woodwork. They’re out of town roofing companies making big promises. The problem is once they’re finished they leave town, and you can’t find them. We’re still here after the storm leaves. We stand by every job, and if there’s an issue, we fix it.
No hidden fees or upselling. We only tell you what you need and what your options are from a material standpoint. We can’t know the condition of your roof decking before we remove the top layer, but we can give you an accurate estimate and range before we start any job.
Maximize Your Insurance Claim
After decades of working with insurance companies, we know how to get you the most for your claim. Our inspection process is comprehensive and detailed, so you get the full coverage benefits you paid for.
Protect Your Biggest Investment
It’s no secret that Little Rock homes take a beating during storm season. The combination of hail and hot temps can damage a home’s roof in no time. Storms throw debris onto your roof, adding to the damage. If you have an older roof or can’t remember the last time you had it inspected, there’s a good chance it has damage that could lead to leaks that can damage the interior of your home.
A new professionally installed roof can last between 20 and 25 years, depending on the quality of the materials used and craftsmanship of the installation.
Little Rock Roof Leak Repair
Common signs your roof may be leaking:
- Water Stains – A water stain will look like a puddle on your ceiling, often with a brown ring. Sometimes stains occur in dark corners and are difficult to see. Any discoloration on your ceiling or walls is a good indicator you have a leak.
- Moisture – Sometimes you see moisture on your walls, then it goes away. Even if it comes and goes, that’s a sign you have a leak.
- Spots on Exterior Walls – Look under your roofline. If you see water spots, you may have a problem with your flashing.
Residential Roof Replacement
If your inspection determines you need a roof replacement, it can be completed in as little as one day, depending on the size of your roof. When we replace your roof, we pay attention to every nook and cranny, ensuring your new roof is going to last.
Quality Roofing Materials
Having a roof that endures starts with the right materials. We only use industry-proven materials that are engineered to hold up to the Little Rock environment. We can install any type of roofing system you want, but the most popular systems we install are asphalt shingles. Today’s asphalt shingle is much more technologically advanced and durable than those of the past. Many of today’s residential roofing shingles come with 20 to 40-year warranties. We show you samples, so you get the color, style, and quality you want for your home.
Replace. Restore. Repair. Maintain.
When you’re running a business, it’s easy to forget about your building’s roof. Out of sight, out of mind. Do you have a maintenance crew that does regular roof checks? Do you know the last time your commercial roof was replaced or repaired? A free inspection will ensure your commercial or industrial roof is not leaking and ready for this year’s storm season.
Types of Commercial Roofing Systems
We can replace, repair, or build any commercial roofing system on the market. Each system comes with different benefits that may be best for your building.
- TPO Single-Ply Membrane System – A time-tested option for commercial, industrial, and manufacturing facilities. Single-Ply membranes are sheets of rubber and other synthetics that are ballasted, mechanically fastened, or chemically adhered to insulation resulting in a layer of watertight protection. TPO membranes are white and highly reflective, helping reduce energy costs for your building. Warranties range from 20 -30 years on TPO systems.
- EPDM Single-Ply Membrane System and Maintenance – EPDM rubber roofing is lightweight and covers your existing roof. The advantage of this is no teardown and disposal of your old roof. The installation is fast and quiet. There are few seams in the system ensuring water tightness. EPDM roofs can be a good solution for certain commercial roofs.
- Modified Bitumen Roofing System – A roofing membrane consisting of asphalt and plastic or rubber polymers, is considered an evolution of asphalt built-up roofing. Modified bitumen features the built-in durability of asphalt, as well as the UV resistance and flexibility of a membrane.
Commercial Roof Maintenance
The only way to maximize the life of your commercial roof is with regular maintenance. General commercial roof maintenance includes removing ponding water within 48 hours, if possible. Adding slope, roof drains, or scuppers can help with ponding issues.
All commercial roofs should be inspected by a professional commercial roofing contractor at least semi-annually and after major storms. Flashings and penetration areas should be carefully inspected for damage. WC Roofing can perform routine maintenance and repairs for your Little Rock commercial roof and help you get the maximum lifespan possible from your roof system.